PunCom Industrial Training (Session 2019)
There have been regular requests from engineering students who wish to pursue training in our organization for online deposit of fees. PunCom has started taking student registration fees with the followings modes:
- Cheque Or Demand Draft
In case of cash deposit, student can visit PunCom and contact the DH(training).
Steps to deposit fee via online methods,
- After successful deposit of fees by the above methods, fill the payment details section in the enrollment form and send it back along with other formalities in our response mail.
- You will receive the confirmation of the enrollment in PunCom for Industrial Training.
Frequently Asked Questions (in regard to online fee deposit)
The industrial training is being offered in Electronics & Communications, Computers, Electrical and mechanical streams. The courses being offered are,
- Embedded Systems (Arm Processor and Embedded Operating Systems)
- Tele communications (Live Training on Communication Equipments)
- Database Administration using Oracle
- WEB portal using PHP/ JSP/ .NET
- Solar/ DC Products for Electrical discipline
- AutoCAD for Mechanical discipline(Exposure to Mechanical labs and experience on CNC & Conventional machines)
However, depending upon the no of students joining students or groups of students for particular course, PunCom reserves the right to change the course in main stream.
NO, you cannot deposit the fees in the given PunCom account in CASH. Only NEFT/ IMPS/ UPI modes are permitted. In case of Cash deposit, you need to contact Ms Deepshikha(DH Training) for details.
NO, these account details are only for Industrial Training Fee deposit. For any other credits to PunCom can be made via other normal mechanisms.
The following documents are required to join,
- Recommendation Letter from the institute & College ID Proof
- 2 Passport sized photographs
Confirmation will be done only after meeting out all formalities like documents and payment.
You are welcome to visit PunCom with prior intimation to Training division via Email/ phone. PunCom observes the Punjab Government holidays and working hours are from 8:30AM to 5:15PM.
Yes, you can deposit training fees at the time of joining. Please contact DH Training for the seat availability and other details before visiting PunCom.
We have not started online payment via Gateway. We will start this soon.