PunCom invites EOI proposals from interested parties for collaboration and posting of resources for Business Ventures in IT, Telecom & Training fields, on revenue and cost sharing basis in upcoming, high potential IT, business domain as per broad guidelines formed by IRG model of Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Punjab. Interested parties may submit a detailed proposal latest by 15th January, 2014.
Punjab Communication Ltd, B-91 Phase 8, Indl. Area Mohali
Tel : 0172-2237101, Ext-115
Fax : 0172-2237125
Terms & Conditions
Punjab Communications Limited, a Public sector undertaking of the Government of Punjab, is a leading Telecom & IT equipment manufacturer and solution provider in India.
The following criteria shall be fulfilled by the applicant for participation:
- The applicant should be a single entity and have atleast three years of existence.
- The applicant should submit full project plan including details about the project along with project resource requirement (space, infrastructure, staff etc), indicative project revenues over the next three years and assurance/guarantee of minimum revenue generation.
- The applicant should select any one model from IRG scheme. All the courses will be under one IRG model.
- Approval from PunCom will be mandatory before initiating any new work.
- The applicant should have proven expertise in imparting trainings on the proposed fields. Details for the last three years of experience to be provided.
- The decision of selection of the applicant will be taken by a committee constituted for the purpose. The committee will have the right to accept or reject any proposal without assigning any reason.
- A detailed MOU/Agreement would be signed with the selected applicant.
- The applicant shall submit
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration certificate, copy of Articles & Memorandum of Association/partnership deed.List of Directors as on the date of applying along with their DIN/List of Partners.
- Copy of service & sales Tax Registration & PAN NO.
- Audited account for the past three years.
Interested parties may submit a detailed proposal latest by 15th January,2014.